Wednesday, March 24, 2010

27

i didn't mind turning 27 today, i felt so loved that i didn't care how old i was getting. my friends katelyn, michelle and heather took me out last night; we walked the mall, went to bucer's pub/cafe, a favorite of mine, here in town for some italian sodas and hot cocoa. to top the night off they surprised me with more friends who met up at eastside cinemas for a movie. thank you so much.


karl brought home the tulips this morning and made my day. love you karl.

michelle gave me this pitcher that for now hold my flowers but will be added to my whiteware collection to be put on disply. thank you michelle, i love it so much. plus i get 3 free vinyl decals for my new house.

katelyn gave me lots of goodies with this metal "&" from restoration hardware for my birthday to add to my number/letter collection. i love it! it will be perfect in my new house. thank you kate.

karl took me to "the breakfast club" this morning and gave me $25 toward something at pottery barn and $25 toward music at itunes. i can't wait to shop. thanks babe.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't even know it was your birthday!!
I feel bad man.
I totally would've made you a cake Krystal. You need to be more vocal about these things.
I'm so glad you had a great time and you've got good friends to celebrate with.
Don't forget us little people though, who love you a ton even though they didn't show to the movie bearing gifts.

Katelyn said...

I love you girl! the photo is so cute!

Chance and Beth said...

Glad you had such a great birthday! (Happy to share it with you!;))