there are quite a few places to get some good finds in this area.
these are my favorites:
* prune orchard in pullman, wa.
* krown sisters in pullman & lewiston
* open eye consignment in palouse, wa.
* 3 other antique stores on main street in palouse, wa
* the storm cellar here in moscow.
* salvation army anywhere i see one.
* good will is good but a bit overpriced.
* antique mall, moscow - their prices are even higher than g.w, but sometimes you'll find something worth while.
* craigslist, of corse
the pictures below are my latest finds.
frame from prune orchard
the mens necktie is from the storm cellar -
(it will be sewn into a toddler tie for william)
urn is from prune orchard
the "s" is from krown sisters
gum ball machine from krown sisters